The Thinker

The Thinker

Followers

Monday, May 30, 2011

The One

I never thought it's gonna be this way
That it will be just like those ordinary days
Spending life all by myself
Hoping that I could spend it with someone else

I thought that love has lost its meaning
For four years of waiting and praying
But God is so great 'coz He love me much
After all the yearning I now have the perfect match

You are the one; the one that I need
And I thank God 'coz He love me indeed
Your smile's the sunshine; the light of my day
Your name is what my heartbeat always say

But it is so sad to know
That how fast you came is how fast you'll go
If I could ask God just one favor
It would be to have you forever

It might be hard but the hope is in me
That if its God's will that you're my destiny
Wherever you'll go, how far be the distance
Always and forever we'll be holding our hands

3 comments:

Hannah Balasabas Rueras said...

Intellectually creative and poetic ^_^ So who is she?

Lid Lifter said...

her name is jenny choi. she was a korean missionary way back 3 years ago! she's in the states now...

that's a song actually...

Hannah Balasabas Rueras said...

NOthing is impossible with God ^_^ If you seek Him with all your heart, soul and mind, He will answer the desires of your heart =)